Concept Design and Planning Application Packages
Our design packages are suitable for all types of house extension, loft conversion, and garage conversions.
Not all projects require the submission of a Planning Application. Some projects can be built within the rules of Permitted Development and in this case we would apply for a Certificate of Lawful Development - Click Here for more information on Permitted Development rights. The Planning Application will require details of proposed finishes, materials, and the exact dimensions of the scheme. As part of our service, we prepare and submit the Planning Application on your behalf and act as the Agent for the duration of the project for no additional charge.
Included in the Package
- We will assemble a design team that is matched to the type and scale of your project.
- We will perform a full check of your project against local and national planning rules to determine the type of planning application required.
- Using your ideas, we will develop the design of the project and suggest improvements/alternatives where appropriate.
- Screen-sharing session and/or video call to discuss your project (optional)
- We will prepare all of the drawings required for the planning application.
- Unlimited amendments/revisions included.
- One of our structural engineers will perform an initial review of the project to ensure the layout is feasible.
- We will provide a licence for the OS map, valid for 1 year.
- Once you are happy with the design, we will prepare and submit the planning application to your local council.
- We will either submit a full planning application, or an application for a certificate of lawful development (whichever is appropriate for your project).
- We will act as your agent for the duration of the application, and deal with the council on your behalf.
- Full package usually ready to submit within 2 - 3 weeks.
- We do not offer site visits.
We can help you plan and design your next project. We prepare planning application drawings, building control packages, and structural design calculations for all types of house extension, renovation and self-build projects. Contact us today
for further information and to request a quotation. Contact us