Building Control Drawings and Construction Specification Packages
Once planning permission has been granted, a Building Control application will need to be submitted to your local Council. A Building Control package (also known as Building Regulations) is a set of technical drawings and construction details for every aspect of the project (such as thermal insulation, roof construction details, foundation types, wall build-ups etc.)
Included in the Package
Using the drawings produced during our Planning Drawings Package (or planning drawings you have had produced by someone else) we will prepare the drawings required for the building control application. Our Building Control drawing packages include the following services.
- Full pack of technical drawings and written specification required for the building control application.
- We will prepare and submit the building Control application to your local council, or to a private building control inspector of your choice. Building Control application fees are not included in our package.
- We will act as your agent and provide support for the duration of the project.
- Full package usually ready to submit within 2 weeks.
- We do not offer site visits.
We can help you plan and design your next project. We prepare planning application drawings, building control packages, and structural design calculations for all types of house extension, renovation and self-build projects. Contact us today
for further information and to request a quotation. Contact us