Structural Design Packages
Most projects would require a structural design (also known as Structural Calculations) to be submitted as part of the Building Control application. We can prepare the structural design report for your project and submit it to the Council as part of the Building Control application. One of our Engineers will provide the structural report, discuss the project with the Council and provide support to your builder if required.
Included in the Package
Using the drawings produced during our Building Control Drawing Package (or building control drawings you’ve had produced by someone else) we’ll prepare the structural design.
- We will prepare a calculations report and structural summary drawings for your project.
- Our structural design packages are suitable for submitting to building control, and can also be used by your builder to prepare a quote and build from.
- If you are also using our Building Control Drawing Package we’ll submit the structural design as part of the building control application.
- One of our fully qualified and experienced structural engineers will be assigned to your project until completion. They will be available to answer any queries from you, your builder or the council.
- We do not offer site visits.
We can help you plan and design your next project. We prepare planning application drawings, building control packages, and structural design calculations for all types of house extension, renovation and self-build projects. Contact us today
for further information and to request a quotation. Contact us